Monday, February 1, 2010

Religion's Deception



Religion’s Deception

God morning! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II on this February 1, 2010. Well folks this next series I’m about to discuss, I’m kind of hesitant, even though I know its needs to be said. But the only thing is I don’t know how you all will receive it. But here goes! I have a very serious question for you all. What is religion or more importantly what is your religion? Some of you are saying you’re Christian right? Or maybe you’re Catholic, Baptist, Penacostal or whatever. Now before I get to my point let me ask another question. Do you get upset as I do when people, media, and anyone else disrespects Christianity. What I mean by this is all of the ridicule and the persecution of individuals once they make a mistake or step outside of the BOX or the image we have said to be a good Christian. We scorn them, shun them, and look down on them as we point our fingers all high and mighty. Who are we to do such a thing. Do we have the right to really judge that individual? Now to my point… as far as religion goes, its safe to say “I’m a Christian”, but the reality of it is I’m not. And neither should you. Now hold on now before you start calling me all types of things and everything else under the sun. Yes I love and have accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Yes I’ve been baptized by the Spirit and by water. Yes I am and will forever more follow Jesus until the end. So now you’re probably thinking well then you’re Christian… NO. Here is why. The main reason I say “NO” is because it’s MAN MADE! Now where does it say “and the Lord said” or “ an angel of the Lord delivered a word from the Lord” or anything of that nature about calling ourselves Christians. God is an unchanging God. As far as I know He has always stated what He and that He was the author of prophecies, creation, and message. He always said it came from Him. But in this case, He stamp of approval is nowhere to be found. It just states “And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.” Man called us Christians not the Lord. While Jesus was walking HE never called himself a Christian. But the only “religion” in the Old Testament and Jesus Himself said that they followed was walking in “The Way”. And furthermore this is what the Lord shared with me about this subject; He said “ Man can judge that which they make, but no man can judge what I create.” That blew me away. That is why in the media, in churches, and every one else people are constantly being judged and they Can because they have been bamboozled into calming something that they are truly not. That label/ box is not yours. It’s a huge Jedi mind trick conditioned to show you an unattainable image, which will inevitably keep you in the same position. This is all apart of the enemy’s slight of hand. Do you really think the enemy won’t try to twist God’s words to fool us? He tempted Jesus with the word, what makes you think he won’t try us? If you’re going to be in a box be in the right box. Hopefully the box that you pick has the righteous label in “The Way”. That is what the God Himself taught all through the Old Testament and what Jesus taught. So if it’s good enough for Him, it’s good enough for me. Free your mind. Please read Acts 11:26 KJV

And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

No comments:

Post a Comment