Thursday, February 11, 2010

L.I.G.



L.I.G.

God morning everyone! Welcome to the Spandluvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II, on this Thursday February 11, 2010. Well today folks we’re going to talk briefly about L.I.G. or Letting It Go. Many times in life we come across things, people, and situations that we grow attached to. But we have to realize that those people and things are only supposed to be in our lives for a season and not a lifetime. Even as much as we love them or it, we have to do the right thing by those people and let them go. Even if it may hurt our feelings we need to L.I.G. Because in the end we are doing more damage then good. If we refuse to let something/ someone go we are getting in God’s way. If we are in the way that person will never turn to God, because they are always turning to you. L.I.G. In the end it will be better. In the end if they are a decent person, after God gets finished with them, they will come back thanking you and apologizing for taking you for granted while treating you like crap. For letting them go is putting them in the best place they could ever be, and that’s in God’s hands. So take an inventory or your life and see what you need to L.I.G. Please read Luke 15:11-13 KJV

And he said, “A certain man had two sons: And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living. And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

No comments:

Post a Comment