Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Positive Anger



Positive Anger

God morning everyone! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II, on this Tuesday February 23, 2010. Well today’s message actually came about from a debate I was having with friend of mine about the video I did called “Stop Forgetting About Jesus” and in the video I used the word pissed. Now that’s where the debate began because this person, and I’m sure others of you are out there, took that me vocalizing my anger as being negative. And that was not the case at all. I had to explain to them that emotion I has delivering was not coming from a malicious place at all. My heart was not filled with hate, by no means, but it was a positive anger. Now I know you’re probably thinking to yourselves “how can you be positive and angry at the same time?” It’s very easy. Even though you are angry or upset with someone or something you don’t have to hate or dislike them. You may just disagree with the situation or their actions. For instance, your child may upset you and you may discipline them, but you don’t hate them, you just dislike what they did. Or like in our conversation I asked them if you are with your living father in the flesh, the one that birthed you, and you constantly see everyone disrespecting him, dogging him out, and spreading lies all around about him, I know for a fact that at some point you will bet upset. Now I you won’t hate those individuals, but you would be upset and dismayed with all of there actions, because you want to protect your father from all of their slander. Not this individual, but so many people want to piece together only certain imagery about Jesus that He was only meek and wouldn’t harm a nat. Let me tell you Jesus got upset too. Yes He was meek and all that, but don’t get it twisted, Jesus did get angry. The only thing is, is that He didn’t let nor do anything with malice in His heart. Prime example, when He was kicking tables over in the synagogue and when the priest kept trying to trip Him up to prove that He was not the messiah. So it is OK to be angry sometimes, but don’t let that anger hold any malice. Let it have a reason and behind that, love. Please read Mark 3:2-5 KJV

And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him. And he saith unto the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth. And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace. And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment