Thursday, February 4, 2010

Greater Works



Greater Works

God Morning! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II on this Thursday February 4, 2010. Well I had one more installment on our current topic of religion, but I saw fit to hold off a minute and do a little more research. But luckily I still have a little something, something to share with you all. When I speak to you all I try my best to speak from an honest place. A place where there is fault, fear, questions, anger, empowerment, peace, and happiness. So through the rollercoaster of emotion and instability of thought into and behind God’s word; by us all being wired the basically the same how is it possible that we can still do greater works? I mean Jesus said that if we believe in Him, everything he did and more, we could do. I’m just awed by that. Now this is JESUS the CHRIST we’re talking about, not some Jesus (hey-soos) something or rather. How is this possible? Of course Jesus knew something that we didn’t about ourselves and is it we are not utilizing our gifts to their full potential? Why are we constantly letting Jesus down by not answering the call and the charge that He gave us? Lets stand together as one. Dig deep into our souls, and hewn that power inside of us to do these Greater works that HE believed we could do. Please read John 14:12 KJV

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works that these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment