Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Religion's Dividing the Body



Religion Dividing the Body

God Morning everyone! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II, on this Tuesday February 2, 2010. Today we are continuing on the topic of religion. Yesterday I spoke about how religion was man made and how you should unlearn the deception you’ve grown accustom to. The second point I would like to discuss will further drive home why religion is not of God. Let me pose this question to you. How many different doctrines of Christianity are there? Now off the top of my head you have Judaism, Catholics, Baptists, Pena Costal, Prespitarian, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Non – Denominational, and I’m pretty sure there are some more I don’t even know about. But why are there so many different doctrines for one religion Christianity and with one book the bible. I haven’t heard of there being different doctrines in any other religion beside Christianity. There lies the problem, with everyone following all of these different doctrines, how can the body of Christ ever be united. We will always be segmented if we still hang our hats and claim these different “Doctrines” and “Religions”. Jesus said in his own words”…Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand.” So why are we continually knowingly dividing the body of Christ by following all if these different doctrines and religions. Now we know God’s house will never fall. SO are we taking things for granted? I can’t answer that question, but I will say this. Lets step out of the conformity of the world and in to a the era of truth to bring forth the correct unity of the body of Christ. Please read Matthew 12:25 KJV

And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand

No comments:

Post a Comment