Friday, February 12, 2010

Watch Your Mouth



Watch Your Mouth

God Morning everyone! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II. Well it’s TJIF!! Thank Jesus It’s Friday February 12, 2010. I know this one I have for you today I can learn from too. Keep from speaking evil things to or about people. I don’t know about you, but when I’m pissed off at someone or about something; you best believe someone is going to hear about it. And as much as I’ve been tolerating the things people do to me or around me, doesn’t it just feel GOOD to unleash that tyrant unto someone that really deserves it? I’m not saying that it’s right; I’m just saying it feels good to get things off your chest, despite the consequence for the tyrants. Speaking of which, you cannot forget that fatal fact. Because that outburst can and 9 times out of 10 will get you into trouble. And sometimes that trouble is so deep you can’t get out of it. NEWSFLASH! That was all apart of the enemies plan. He just wants to push your buttons until you can’t take it anymore. So stop that from happening we should try what the bible speaks about seeking and perusing peace. So if that’s the case it will be ever fleeting. It’s constantly moving and very evasive. So if peace is constantly on the move we cannot waste time talking about someone in a negative situations or giving someone a piece of our mind. If we want true peace, to every point of the word, we must be speaking good things and speaking peaceful words. Because if you do this you will always be going in the same direction of peace and the pursuit after it won’t be to hard to catch. Please read Psalms 34:13-14

Keep thy tongue from evil, and thy lips from speaking guile. Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.

No comments:

Post a Comment