Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back to Basics: Curses & Cures p1




Back to Basics: Curses and Cures

God morning everyone! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II on this hump day Wednesday February 24, 2010. Well folks today we’re going to go back to the basics again. And this message we will be talking about curses and cures. Today we will be focusing on curses or more specifically generational curses. Now I here so many people say that there is some type of generational cures over their lives that they are fighting against daily. And it behooves me how many people actually believes this. I used to say it myself that there is a generational curse towards my finances among other things. Then one day it dawned on me. Who said I had a generational curse? Who did I give the authority to speak such a thing into my life and more importantly why did I pick up such a horrid thing up and claim it as so? Then after that things got even worse. What the heck was I thinking? Now don’t get me wrong, there is such a thing as generational curses, but they should be pretty evident what they are. Also we have the freewill not to follow in those footsteps and not fall in those traps now that our eyes are open. Don’t let folk speak such things into your lives and don’t pick them up nor allow other people curses’ to be flung into your lives either. For instance, you’re in a relationship with someone and they have something going on with them. Don’t let their curse gain more territory and spread to you (i.e. slothfulness, finance, craziness) or whatever. So be careful of such things, because the knowledge and acceptance of this could save you so much heartache, headache, and pain. Now make sure you tune in tomorrow where we will talk about the cures of the curse, so be ready for it. Please read Exodus 34:7 KJV

Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment