Thursday, February 18, 2010

After Patience is Promise



After Patience is Promise

God Morning everyone! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me David Mitchell II on this Thursday February 18, 2010. Well the message we received yesterday was so good I thought I should follow it up with a lil something, something. And while I was doing my research, I came across a passage that I’ve never seen before. In Hebrews 10:36, I found it interesting that after your patience, and the completion of God’s will that is the time you will receive God’s promise. Think about it. Would it make sense for God to give us that huge promise of financial freedom, a new house or what ever if we didn’t finish His work that He needed? That doesn’t make since especially if you did nothing or didn’t finish the task at hand. Now let me ask you this. Are you standing in the storm right now waiting patiently for God to deliver his promise or are you waiting in the storm for nothing because you have not done His will. Our God is a God of order. And that order is for us to be patient during and after our tribulations, because we have to wait on the Lord since it is imperative that we operate within His timing; not our own. Then we do the work in the will of God and after that’s done then we will receive our promises from HIM. So take a step back from your current situation and ask yourself if you are being patient and working to the Will of God towards its completion, because if one of those things are missing that promise that you’ve been waiting for will never come to manifestation. Please read Hebrews 10:36 KJV

For ye have need of patience, that , after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise

No comments:

Post a Comment