Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines with Jesus



Valentines with Jesus

God Morning! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II, on this Monday February 15, 2010. Well to all of the women out there I would like to wish you all a Happy Belated Valentines Day! Unfortunately I didn’t have a Valentine, so I spent mine with Jesus. We had us a good ol’ time! I gave Him the gift of praise at church and the gift of conversation and testimony in the evening. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. We collectively praised the Lord in song and spirit. Cause hey you know that Valentines Day is the day you share with that special loved one. I thought it would be appropriate if I meditated on Psalms 91:14 for the day as we spend time together and it reads “Because He hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.” This is reassuring message that He will deliver us from anything just because of His love. He will take us to another lever automatically just for the fact that we know His name. His love is the deliverance and what we shall stand on, along with His word. Now for those of you out there that shared in each other’s love drunkenness, I really hope you all enjoyed yourselves on your dinners, and the quality time with each other. I’m sure it was well needed. So even if your Valentines Day was spent by yourself or with your mate, as long as you had love, God was present in the mix. Please read Psalms 91:14 KJV

Because He hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known My name.

No comments:

Post a Comment