Sunday, January 31, 2010

Move by the Spirit



Move by the Spirit

God Morning everyone! TJIF!! Thank Jesus It’s Friday!! You’ll don’t understand how happy I am this week is over. Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II, on this Friday January 29, 2010. Well, I was wondering if you ever noticed how it felt like you were compelled to go somewhere and low and behold you run into that person you haven’t seen in years or that person that holds the keys to the doorway you’ve been trying to open. Then afterward you stand there thinking I'm sure glad I followed my first mind. It wasn’t by coincidence nor chance. God set all that up. It was by following the Holy Spirit. We must learn how to hewn in on that sixth sense of the Holy Spirit. It can keep you out of trouble and tell you where to go by directing your path. Because God communicates through and to the Holy Spirit, so shouldn’t we stop ignoring it? It’s not your conscience or something, it’s the Spirit. So from here on out let the Holy Spirit order your steps with the footprint of God’s instruction. Please read Acts 20:22-24 NIV

And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me-the task

No comments:

Post a Comment