Thursday, January 21, 2010

Adam, Eve, & Relationships: God is Love p15



God is Love: part 15

God Morning! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me David Mitchell II on this TJIF! Thank Jesus Its Friday! Well folks we have finally come to the end of the series Adam, Eve, & Relationship. I hope you have got as much out of this series as I have. My last message on the topic of relationship is straightforward. In order to sustain the bond between you and your mate is plain and simple; its love. Not the love of your self, or the love of money, but that same love of God. If you have God you have love. If you have love you have an eternal sustained relationship. My father always says to me that you can do more with love than you can with strife. I know some people are so used to having turmoil and being in toxic relationships that they honestly think the other person doesn’t love them if they don’t argue and do things that might hurt them. All I can say is that if they loved you they wouldn't want nor try to hurt you in any way form or fashion. And if they don’t know God they can’t love you. It’s impossible. All you need to do is either one leave that unhealthy relationship and meet someone who can love you the way you deserve. Or just love that special someone like God loves you. Then hopefully they will open up and except God's love through the love you bestowed unto them. I love you guys... until the next time. Please read I John 4:8 KJV

He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment