Monday, September 28, 2009

Just Stand



Good Morning everybody! I would like to thank you for having me. I will be sharing scripture and personal testimonies with you all to let you know awesome God has been in my life! This morning Im going to talk about the book of Job, and how he suffered loss, and how he pretty much questioned why God allowed certain things to happen.The story of Job is one of loss, disparity, and triumph. Have you ever been in a situation where you seemed to be doing everything right, and everything went wrong? Have you ever lost it all and questioned as t why God allowed it to happen? Everyone has faced serious circumstances and challenges that have made us question where we went wrong. We must understand that when we go through difficulty it is an opportunity for God to show us who He really is. It creates the ultimate way for us to strengthen our faith and trust in Him. Now I personally have been through several circumstances where I have lost pretty much everything, on a constant basis. I had thoughts of running away, and giving up on it all, just to find a way out. The lowest point for my family was when there were times when we did not know where we were going to sleep or how we were going to eat. I always asked why; why me, why don’t I have it easy, why must I suffer while everyone else has it so much better? The circumstances were so rough that I as a young girl I felt bad because I could not make the situation better. But through it all, the Lord was right there. I knew that because He still provided in spite of the situation. It wasn’t ideal to me in my carnal mind or even perfect, but He always knows what we need and He never misses a beat. Going through these trials built so much strength within me that I never would have had otherwise. My mother always said to make every bad situation work to your good. This is essential to growing closer to God, because it all comes down to trust. Even when you cannot trust yourself, trust Him, I promise He does not fail. So Please read Job 9:20-25, and let it speak to your heart! Have a great morning everyone and continue to be blessed!

“If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: If I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse. Though I were perfect, yet would I know my soul: I would despise my life. This is one thing, therefore I said it, He destroyeth the perfect and the wicked. If the scourge slay suddenly, he will laugh at the trial of the innocent. The earth is given into the hand of the wicked: He covereth the faces of the judges thereof: if not, where and who is he? Now my days are swifter than a post: they flee away, they see no good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment