Monday, October 5, 2009

Love Conquers All



Good morning everyone, I want to talk to you about love. Now, not about the warm feeling that you get when you fall in love, with someone all though it is a beautiful thing. Im talking about loving unconditionally.It can wonderful and challenging to love; no matter if it is family, friends or your mate, we all need love. This is no exception even when we make mistakes as well. We cannot love when it is convenient for us, we must learn to love in spite of the wrong doings of others. Now as a woman, I know that we can love very hard. But when someone lets you down it can be the worst feeling in the world. In any kind of relationship whether if it is with a mate or even a parent, we must never stop loving. My biggest lesson of love actually came through issues that I had with my father. For a long time I was very cold and towards men and even resentful. I didn’t realize that these feelings were stemming from issues that I hadn’t resolved with my dad. How could I attempt to love another man when I had unresolved issues with the first man that I trusted? The Lord will not let us go to one relationship if another one needs healing and resolution. If certain issues are not addressed then you will find yourself in an ugly cycle. I finally learned that you must forgive by love and nothing else will work. Don’t stop loving. It is liberation to your heart, mind and spirit and holds strong through everything that you apply it to, but you must always apply it. It is hard, and can even hurt, but remember that when we let God down He continues to love us through it all. If He gives that love to us, we must give it to others. The power of it transcends any mistakes and can heal any hurt. Learn to let love rule! Please read Proverbs 10:12, and continue to be blessed!

“Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.”

No comments:

Post a Comment