Monday, October 5, 2009

Drunk as Ever



God morning everyone! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me David Mitchell II on this Monday October 5, 2009. Well I ran into a few of you this weekend at homecoming and…I made sure there was a cup, bottle, or can in my hand at all times filled with certain types liquid serums; if you catch my drift. Now I told yall I was gonna talk about this. and you know I'm a man of my word. Although I was intoxicated for most of this weekend I was not drunk. Being intoxicated and drunk are totally two different things. Someone who is drunk doesn’t not have sober judgment to listen to there inner moral compass that will stop them from doing or sayings things that they might regret later; even though it does show there true character. Being drunk also distorts your sense. It puts you off balance having stumble all over the place, unable to walk the righteous path. It blurs your vision having you loosing track of physical and spiritual surroundings. In addition to that, it has you vomiting up the nutrients that you put in your temple to sustain it. And in the end, if the world is not spinning when you close your eyes to lie down and sleep, the next morning you are hung over with your head throbbing from the vandalism of your temple and sometimes confused due to loss of memory of black out. Being drunk has a whole lot that goes with it. Now being sober is being in control, ready, awoke, and aware of all things going on physically and spiritual. Its ok to do things in moderation, but remember do not be a glutton to alcohol, drugs or anything. It will only lead you down the path of destruction. Know your limits. Don’t’ have people come back up to you the next day saying “ You were Drunk as ever!!” Please read I Thessalonians 5:6-7 KJV



Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. For they that sleep, sleep in the night ; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment