Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Testimony: Doorway out of our Test part 3



God morning! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me David Mitchell II on this hump day Wednesday September 16, 2009. Today the testimonies given and received should have one common thread and that thread should be Jesus. It should be how he worked on your behalf or brought you out of your situation. It should be the only reason that the impossible became possible in your life. Because if it wasn't Him, then who did it? Who did it on their own? No one. If anyone says that they did on their own, you may need to check yourself or the other persons credentials. All testimonies should align up with the word or God and should not stray in the least bit. Since someone else’s testimony can be the doorway out of our test, we need to make sure that we’re going through the right door and not the doorway to our demise. Now you may be asking “How will I know that their testimony is concrete and true?” Well you have to confirm it in your spirit. Not with your worldly ears and eyes. Because there are SO MANY charismatic speakers out there that can talk the shirt off your back and have you to believe they did by them selves. Please read Isaiah 8:20 NIV. Well as I was a complete wreck, two things happened. I noticed a change and a choice. I saw a change in my mother. It completely caught me off guard when we began to talk during this time. I used to call here seldom, (sorry) or when I needed something. We always used to bump heads and argue always leaving feeling some type of way. Anywho one night we were talking and she spoke to me in a way she never did before. It blew me away. Ever since then our relationship has never been the same. Now we come to the choice. I was left with a decision, either be homeless or go and live with my father in Birmingham for the first time in my life. I didn’t meet my father until I was fourteen and really didn’t have a solid ground in building a relationship with him. So during this time we had a huge falling out. It got to the point in my mind that I was never going to speak to him again, because he was never in my life anyway… so what was the difference. Well in spite of all that He offered to come and get me, due to the fact I was getting evicted/ got evicted. I seriously was about to choose homelessness. That’s how much I hated him. If it wasn’t for my mom telling me to, I probably would have chose the later. Well it’s evident that I chose to go stay with him and it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment