Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Purpose



PURPOSE

God morning everyone! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II, on this March 31, 2010. Well folks it’s Hump Day, but more importantly it’s Women’s Wednesday and today we honored again to have again an awesome woman of God Ms. Sonya Waddell that’s going to deliver a word from the Lord to help us get over that hump. So without further a due, here’s Ms. Sonya Waddell. I used to think that I was here on earth to become educated, get a good job, marry a God fearing man, have 2.5 kids, and have a nice house and that was it. Boy was I mistaken! So I challenge you ladies today and ask, Why are you here? What has God called you to do in the earth to build his kingdom? Jeremiah 29:11-13 says, “For I know they plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” So if you don’t know your purpose it’s okay because God does and he says to call unto him, he will listen, seek him and you will find him. Very rarely do people automatically know there purpose. So you must ask your creator what is it that He wants you to do in the earth. In Isaiah 45:10 it asks, “What have you brought to birth?” The vision, dream God has given you is it dormant and still in the womb or have you brought it to life. Ask God to reveal your purpose and get busy. Time is running out. We wake up some days and don’t even know what season it is, they are earthquakes, floods, tsunamis, and animals are roaming wild in the streets. For those who know there purpose, are you walking in it? Or working on the steps to fulfill your purpose? Do you have a plan? Do you have a support system? Trust me you will get discouraged, frustrated, agitated, irritated, and want to throw in the towel so keep people around you that can lift you up. Are you getting specific instructions from God on how to bring the purpose he has entrusted to you to fruition? Just some thoughts, have a great week and be blessed. Please read Jeremiah 29:11-13 and Isaiah 45:10 KJV

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart

Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?

No comments:

Post a Comment