Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Let It Shine: Wearing Your Spirit p1



Let it Shine: Wearing Your Spirit p1

God Morning everyone! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II, on this Hump Day Wednesday March 3, 2010. Well folks we are back at it again thankfully today is little more consistent with our normal messages. I was wondering if you guys have ever seen someone and it seemed like they were just glowing or shining bright? I mean like they almost was glowing in a crazy way. Now I’m not crazy before you get to talking about me and I don’t take any hallucinogens, but what I speaking of is their spirit is SO beautiful that they are wearing the light of God. Showing Him off to the world and any one who wants to see. it It’s defiantly an awesome sight to witness. Now what does that say about you and I? Does your light shine visibly? I hope you guys see mine as I do these videos, but we need to take a good look at ourselves and ask how bright or am I letting my light shine? If it is shining can I let it shine brighter or am I hiding and keeping all to myself? We must share the glory of the light with one another and the world. SO friends stand up and let your light glow, shine, and go forth to abolish the darkness of the world. You are that light so please let it SHINE! Please read Matthew 5:16 KJV

Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify you Father which is in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment