Monday, March 22, 2010

Rejection, Reaffirmation, & Application




Rejection, Reaffirmation and Application

God morning everyone! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me, David Mitchell II, on this Monday March 22, 2010. Well folk I’m glad to be back with you with an awesome word from God that I’m sure will help you. Why is it when we are called to do the work of God we reject it at first. We didn’t hesitate at all. I mean we don’t even give it a second thought at first. We just immediately say “No not me Lord” or “ I think you got the wrong person for this here.” We are a trip. Many of us live upstanding lives and actually want God’s will to reign in our lives, but we blatantly deny His first attempt to answering our prays that will jumpstart our destinies. Then due to our fear we have the audacity to make Him repeat His self as though we didn’t hear Him clearly the first time. At this point most of us run from the call due to fear, the pressure of the charge/call, the high expectations, and the low spiritual self esteem. This then leads God to then reaffirm the call that He gave us before with additional words of comfort. These words will calm us down from the shock or the good news. They will stop us from running or at least slow us down and they will also be the driving force that will propel us into our call headfirst. Then finally you have the application. The application is two fold. First God will apply His blessing over our lives in order for us to perform His heavenly works. And two, we have to apply all of the wisdom, understanding, and knowledge that the blessing holds, toward our destined call. So friends don’t take the hard way of toward the call with all of the rejection and running. Take the easy way by accepting His call the first time He calls you. Then the quicker you get started the quicker you can possibly finish. And the quicker you finish the more time you have to enjoy the promise of the fruits of your labor. Please read Jeremiah 1:4-9 KJV

Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the Lord said unto me, say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord. Then the Lord put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the Lord said unto me, Behold I have put my words in thy mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment