Thursday, April 22, 2010

Parting Words




Parting Words

God morning! Welcome to the Spanduvilous Dailies with me David Mitchell II on this thirsty Thursday April 22, 2010. I am sad to say to day is the last message from the Spanduvilous Dailies. I appreciate everyone’s support, but now I have to get to working on some other things for the Lord. Hopefully I will be back soon. I would like to apologize for the lack of consistency, but I am only one man. I do not have a team of people working for me. In closing, I would like to thank everyone for his or her time and patience. I hope the little bit I shared with you all made a difference in your lives as it did mine. From the bottom of my heart I love you and I thank You. So until next time my friends remember to keep God first, God bless, and be a blessing. That is your wealth!

1 comment:

  1. Hey David,
    Do you have a particular message that would help me in coping with my father's death? Particularly on keeping the faith, or something along those lines?

    ReplyDelete